Morning Star’s professional staff at our pregnancy medical clinic in New Cumberland, PA is committed to providing you with free pregnancy services, options counseling, STI testing and treatment, abortion alternatives education and other information to help you make informed decisions about pregnancy and your sexual health.
Contact us with your questions about pregnancy and STI testing or if you need abortion-related information.
Get the answers you need and learn about your options in a safe, confidential, pressure-free environment. Be supported as you make the decision that’s right for YOU.
3 ways to schedule your appointment at our women’s clinic in New Cumberland, PA
503 Bridge Street #10 New Cumberland, PA 17070
Tuesday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Morning Star offers the following FREE pregnancy-related services at our pregnancy medical clinic in New Cumberland:
- Pregnancy testing
- STD testing and treatment
- Ultrasound exams
- Pregnancy decision consultations
- Abortion education (procedures, risks and alternatives)
- Material support and community referrals
- After abortion help
Here are some comments from men and women who received our free and confidential services:
- “I liked that they didn’t push me to make a choice that I didn’t want to do.” – Renae
- “They gave me the opportunity to explain myself and to take my time.” – Brenda
- “They don’t judge me.” – Andrew
- “The staff makes us feel comfortable from the moment we walk in the door.” – Shawntel
- “Everyone needs someone and Morning Star is there to help you. I recommend them to everyone I know.” – Nicole