Not ready to be pregnant? Or unsure about an unplanned pregnancy? Make an appointment with our compassionate professionals at Morning Star. We provide services related to unplanned pregnancy, including free pregnancy tests, free ultrasounds, free STD testing and treatment, and free pre-termination abortion consultations.
Schedule your free consultation (free appointment) today
All services at our pregnancy resource center are free and confidential.
Call our offices
Request an appointment online now
- Requests during normal business hours will be responded to same day.
- Need an appointment sooner? Call our offices. We have earlier appointments available by phone.
Morning Star offers the following FREE pregnancy services:
- Pregnancy testing
- STD testing and treatment
- Ultrasound exams
- Pregnancy decision consultations
- Abortion education (procedures, risks and alternatives)
- Material support and community referrals (please call office to schedule material support appointments)
- After abortion help
What to expect at your appointment
As you plan for your appointment at Morning Star, please remember:
- All services are free and confidential, even if you are a minor.
- Plan on being here for approximately 1 hour.
- For pregnancy tests, STD testing, or ultrasound appointments, plan to provide a urine sample.
Can I bring someone with me to my appointment?
Of course! You may bring a friend, boyfriend, parent, or other relative. It’s completely up to you. We want to do everything we can to allow you to feel comfortable and safe.
What happens during an appointment?
When you arrive, a patient advocate will greet you and get you checked in. Then one of our patient advocates will take you to a private, safe, comfortable consultation room to get your intake information and learn more about your concerns and questions. Our medical services including pregnancy testing, ultrasound, STD testing and treatments are provided by our medical professionals. Finally, your patient advocate will discuss the next steps with you, direct you to further options and resources, and make sure you have all the information you need. The experience is welcoming, stress-free, and non-judgmental. No matter what your situation, we are here for you.
Comments from men and women who received Morning Star services:
- “I liked that they didn’t push me to make a choice that I didn’t want to do.” – Renae
- “They gave me the opportunity to explain myself and to take my time.” – Brenda
- “They don’t judge me.” – Andrew
- “The staff makes us feel comfortable from the moment we walk in the door.” – Shawntel
- “Everyone needs someone and Morning Star is there to help you. I recommend them to everyone I know.” – Nicole