Morning Star’s staff is committed to providing you with pregnancy services, options counseling, STI testing and treatment, and information to help you make informed decisions about pregnancy and your sexual health.
Contact our pregnancy medical clinic in Harrisburg (and nearby cities) with your questions about pregnancy and STI testing or if you need abortion-related information.
Get the answers you need and learn about your options in a safe, pressure-free environment. Be supported as you make the decision that’s right for YOU.
3 ways to schedule an appointment at our pregnancy medical clinic in Harrisburg, PA:
2509 N Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Our women’s clinic in Harrisburg, PA hours:
Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: Limited appointments available for pregnancy services. Must call to schedule an appointment.
Morning Star offers the following FREE pregnancy services:
- Pregnancy testing
- STD testing and treatment
- Ultrasound exams
- Pregnancy decision consultations
- Abortion education (procedures, risks and alternatives)
- Material support and community referrals
- After abortion help
Here are some comments from men and women who received our services:
- “I liked that they didn’t push me to make a choice that I didn’t want to do.” – Renae“They gave me the opportunity to explain myself and to take my time.” – Brenda
- “They don’t judge me.” – Andrew
- “The staff makes us feel comfortable from the moment we walk in the door.” – Shawntel
- “Everyone needs someone and Morning Star is there to help you. I recommend them to everyone I know.” – Nicole