Visit our pregnancy medical clinic in Middletown (Central PA, Dauphin County)
If you’re experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, we are here to help. Contact us with your questions about pregnancy or if you need abortion information.
Get the answers you need. Learn about your pregnancy options and choices in a safe, confidential, pressure-free environment. Be supported as you make the decision that’s right for you. We offer free and confidential pregnancy services and information to help you.
And for your convenience, our alternatives pregnancy center is located near Penn State University (PSU) Harrisburg, PA (within walking distance).
3 ways to schedule your appointment at our women’s clinic in Middletown, PA
35 South Union Street Middletown, PA 17057
Our pregnancy medical clinic in Middletown hours:
Tuesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Morning Star offers the following FREE pregnancy services:
- Pregnancy testing
- STD testing and treatment
- Ultrasound exams
- Pregnancy decision consultations
- Abortion education (procedures, risks and alternatives)
- Material support and community referrals
- After abortion help
Here are some comments from men and women who received Morning Star services:
- “I liked that they didn’t push me to make a choice that I didn’t want to do.” – Renae
- “They gave me the opportunity to explain myself and to take my time.” – Brenda
- “They don’t judge me.” – Andrew
- “The staff makes us feel comfortable from the moment we walk in the door.” – Shawntel
- “Everyone needs someone and Morning Star is there to help you. I recommend them to everyone I know.” – Nicole